Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Project Life, Week 41

Week 40 is part of the Lifted Studio Calico Class.  So sharing week 41.

Lots going on this week.  Our 23rd wedding anniversary, Emma declared a day for Ghostie's (her bestie stuffed toy) birthday, zoo, pumpkin patch, and day to day.
I used Scraptastic's October This Life Noted kit.  Emma and I took pictures of each other...so sweet...she is so good at it too.  Instead of posting the pics from the zoo...I decided to use a stamp (NOT SHOWN) from an older This Lift Noted kit with a card from the restaurant we went to after.
Emma's little party for her Ghostie, working on a puzzle book before bed, and our yearly trip to the pumpkin patch.
I loved the cards again in this month's kit and loved them as they were.  
 I love Fall...but this day was so hot...Emma got overheated after jumping, and we left early.  I just want to bottle up cooler weather!
Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous pages, Patricia! I love the bits of vellum for your journaling. Emma's delight in the Ghostie celebration photo totally makes me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patricia, you PL looks awesome! I get a joyous feeling when I look at it! It's not overwhelmed with stuff, yet it has enough details that make it look fun! Simply love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!