Monday, November 18, 2013

Project Life, Week 42

I get a little excited being in the 40's for the weeks in Project Life.  The anticipation of the Holidays coming and another year to come.  It helps put time in perspective as to just how fast time is going.

Lots of little things and big things this week.
 I used a mix of kits...I just knew I had to include the "Me, Myself, and I" that Emma made with her teachers at school.  It is HUGE, so this is an iPhone picture that I then printed to the size I wanted.  

I didn't take a picture of us watching the DVDs I had recently gotten, but took a picture of the DVD isle at Target instead and did lots of journaling about it.
 Emma's 5-year checkup...I typed her weight and height on vellum, and then stapled it on her photo.  Our first Halloween activities.  And Dennis out of town with his best friend for their annual football game.  
I don't think this is a pretty spread, but it is a meaningful one, has everything documented to remember the little and big details.

Hoping everyone is safe from all of the storms.

More Project Life this week.  Thanks for stopping by.

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Loving all the little details on these, Patricia! I need to pull out the vellum more often. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome PL spread and I do think it's very pretty! Love all the details and love that there's so much to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pages! I love how you added her height and weight to photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a pretty spread with all these lovely pictures of your daughter and the beautiful details like the sequins and the vellum. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love love your pages!! Great photos and loving the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mm, looks like it was a week of pumpkin yumminess! I also like how you included photos of Emma's school project and her weigh-in--you definitely captured lots of details from the week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always love your project life pages!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!