Monday, December 16, 2013

December Daily 2013 - Days 10 through 12

We had a fun weekend and also a productive one.  Hope everyone had a good one as well.

Popping in quick to share December Daily - Days 10 through 12.

It sure cost a lot, but I do love the photo of Emma and the Santa at the mall.
A die cut a cut from vellum and slipped into the full-size protector as a divider.
Christmas cards going out...well some.  I ordered more on the third, and delayed.  I don't think my cards have ever been this late going out.
And the Santa at Celebration in the Oaks.  We got the okay to get in the picture too.
I attached the card to one of the transparencies I masked with glitter paint and slipped into the full-size protector.  The mask I used here is a doily from Pink Paislee.
And did the same with this, it is adhered to the transparency and then slipped into the protector.
The night photos, even with all the lights, are still so dark, but I wanted to pick one.  And decided on Mr. Bingle since he was the mascot for the New Orleans store Mason Blanche back in the day.  This way Emma will know about him.
I did major purging in my scrap room.  Feels good.  Getting ready for a new year.

Will have more Project Life and December Daily this week.

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Such great pages…and your card is gorgeous. Don't feel bad, the last of mine are going out today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great pages! Love the deer cut

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great great great ... i love each details !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great album!
    She is so adorable and you are such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This just gets better and better! LOVE the die cut vellum piece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your December album, Patricia!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!