Wednesday, December 18, 2013

December Daily 2013 - Days 13

I cannot believe how fast the holidays are going.  I was able to work ahead this Monday on my December Daily (I do not do literal days), and it helps so much to not stress over taking a photo everyday.  So it felt good to be ahead.  

But here just popping in real quick to share Day 13 - going to the Nutcracker.  This is my first non-photo entry.
I used another transparency I used glitter paint and masked onto.  I adhered the die cuts and embellishments to it, then slipped inside the full-size pocket.
I used our ticket stubs for this entry.  I stitched them to the card and added journaling under it.
Some of the die cuts from the Scraptastic Stocking Stuffer.
The deer is letterpress that I made with Studio Calico plates.
I'll post more this week...

I have had a couple of questions about the die cut dividers I am using.  I purchased the cut files from the Silhouette shop.  I used the rectangle tool to make a rectangle and then welded the shape and rectangle together.  My December Daily is part of Scraptastic's Stocking Stuffer and class.  So I don't share details of how-to's to keep it fair for those who paid for the kit and/or class.  

Here's a link to some of those files I purchased:

Thank you so much for stopping by especially during this busy season.

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Love your pages. The Ballerina is beautiful! We are doing a December Daily link up if you would like to share and inspire others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool!
    Love the ballerina! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job with no photo, its just so perfect and so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the die cuts in your album, Patricia!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sigh this is amazing, im sooooooooo behind!

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning--love the dancer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!