Thursday, December 19, 2013

December Daily 2013 - Days 14 through 19

Such a good feeling to get ahead in December Daily instead of taking a photo each day for each number.  If I get another batch done, I will post Monday.  Then I'll post after Christmas.  

Love seeing everyone's December Dailies...I have blog comments to return, but the holidays, plus the addition of the December Daily class are slowing me down. 

Another day with no photo.  Cut out the Menchie with Santa hat from the yogurt cup.  Emma's favorite place.
Going into day 15...wrapping pressents...I used a closeup picture of a wrapped present for a pocket.
The perfect advent calendar for Emma...chocolate.
Going into 17.  Used that Pink Paislee doily mask again but on sticky back canvas made by Claudine Hellmuth.  Fussy cut it and attach to outside of protector.  This page is more of a divider going into day 17.
I made a confetti pocket with one clear pocket and the other with two sheets of gold polka dot vellum sewn together then slipped into the pocket.
I may need to make another Christmas movie entry, because Emma is now loving Charlie Brown.
Day 18 is about listening to Christmas music.
Another die cut, I welded with a rectangle to make as a border.
And day 19 is the fun we had in New Orleans on Fulton Street.
Some of these die cuts come with the Scraptastic Stocking Stuffer kit, but some of the ones I bought from the Silhouette shop are these:

Putting a lot more details into the class material for Scraptastic, but glad I can still share my pages.

Going to see Emma's school program for her last day of school today.  The days are getting busier.  Take care!

Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages!!
    Love those die cuts ... wow... gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous DD!! I think yours is one of my very favorites this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a labour of love! Your daughter must just love this DD. So beautiful!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages and colors. Love what you did with the die cuts!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. More gorgeous pages, Patricia!! Love how you used that awesome mask!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing little album !! Sooo enjoyable and I love all the lovely details!
    That vellum paper with gold dots is a fave!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your idea for having some photo-free pages. This seems like a good way to keep the project fresh (as well as fun and easy). Merry Christmas, Patricia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love your designs Patricia. Great idea for using the wrapped Christmas presents, love the gold vellum paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I REALLY love the cut outs on your DD!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fun and festive, Patricia! I love the snowflakes, touches of gold, and the diecut shapes between the photo spreads.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love love love !!!! Can't wait to see the rest.
    I think that for my next DD I will choose a binder like you. This is so beautiful. May be the scrapstatic club kit. Who knows ?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!