Thursday, December 12, 2013

December Daily 2013 - Days 6 thru 9

Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays.  And if you are doing December Daily, I hope you keep going.  Sometimes, I am just ready to go to sleep or watch a show, but DD is so important to me, it gives me the motivation to keep going to see these memories fill up my album.

We had lots of fun festivities over the weekend and it still did not fill up these days. 

Day six is serious, at church...I wanted to break and make a fun transition.  I used the Starbucks bag and red cup gift tag to help.
So glad I got this picture...such a huge church, I didn't feel I was a distraction to anyone.  I really wanted to capture this.
Then turning the bag, I gave the red cups their own page, of course.
I had gotten a picture of the entire house lit up, but this one with Hello Kitty and being closer, just had more light.  She is a new addition to our decorations and we love her.  I printed her on vellum for a soft, ethereal look.
I used one of those transparencies I had used glitter paint and a mask on to cut down to put inside the top pocket.  I was going to use the positive of the "step into Christmas' but liked this look better backed with black cardstock.  One of my favorite Elton John songs, and I have always wanted to use it.
One of my most favorite things we do each year...go to the mall to see the decorations, visit the Disney Store, Emma rides the train and visits Santa.  I used one of the die cut dividers here.  I bring my big camera when we go.
Flipping that over, you can see the right side.
Of course, I could not get Emma to look at me...but I still love her expression.
If you are taking the Scraptastic class, and/or purchased the kit and class, will be sharing three other topics over there soon.  Will have days 10-12 posted on Monday.

Thanks as always for stopping by.

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. This is coming along beautifully!!! Love the vellum touches and Hello Kitty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper bag and the glitter on the transparency! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pages! And I love how you added the bag and printed the photo on vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really know how to make your pages so fun and energetic! I love the Starbucks bag and the clothes pins you used, along with the die cuts and paperclip! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pages. I love that you included the communion photo, and I LOVE the expression on Emma's face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your December Daily pages. Sorry I haven't been around in a while to see your lovely work. Always such a joy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome pages! I still have to get started :( Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the snowflakes and just inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!