Wednesday, December 04, 2013

December Daily | Days 1 and 2

Sharing my opening page and the first two days of December Daily.  I really love DD.  Makes me enjoy the holidays more.  And I love using the Stocking Stuffer kit from Scraptastic.  It's narrowed down my choices, but I still have included glitter paint and thread, letterpressing, POW paper, transparencies and vellum.  

Won't be sharing details of these pages on how to's since that is part of the class at Scraptastic.

So just sharing...






Thanks for looking...will have more to share.

Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. gorgeous as always friend. Loving your photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! This is gorgeous! I love all the white, with the bright pops of color and sparkle, stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow - I knew I would be jealous! So much to look at. I cant wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the doily gold embossing. Is the doily a stamp or stencil?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Brittany. Thank you. It is a mask from Pink Paislee used with gold glitter paint.

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness, love how you used the glitter paint with the mask. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful atworks Patricia, I love each detail. Can't wait to see day 3 and 4 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You album is so, so gorgeous Patricia. Most definitely a masterpiece in the making.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Patricia, you are the queen of all albums!! Loving your December Daily album! Lots of fun touches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Love this. So pretty and your photography is really top notch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!