Friday, December 06, 2013

December Daily - Days 3, 4, and 5

I really love December Daily.  But I will admit, it took me a little to get going and figuring out how I wanted to setup my album, the colors, textures, etc.

I feel like I'm getting into the groove of it, and as always, it just makes me enjoy the holidays more.  Using Scraptastic's Stocking Stuffer and one of the teachers in the forum.  The class is free if you purchase the stocking stuffer kit.  And the class can be purchased separately here.

The "Spirit" card here is one I made with the letterpress.  That is one of the few things I wanted to add to the rest of the gorgeous kit.

Day 3
Day 4
A transparency divider and cut file divider.
Turning the transparency to show the die cut divider going into Day 5
Day 5
I set up the camera to take heart bokeh from the Christmas tree lights with the baby Jesus in the manger.
Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great weekend and hoping you are enjoying the holidays.

Pin It!

13 comments:

  1. Stunning album Patricia! Loving these pages with all the Silhouette cuts and the touches of gold!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your album is just amazing. One of the prettiest I've seen. Love the manger die cut and the

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the die cut overlays that you create and what a great photo of you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lookin' great so far! The bokeh photo and letterpress card are cool, and the family photo on Day 3 is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This book just gets more and more amazing each day! Love the gold feather and stars :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of the cut files you are using in your album Patricia! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Beautiful pages!!
    Love your photos and how you embellished them!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love your pages, Patricia. They are simply beautiful. I love all of the photos, but my favorite is the one of Baby Jesus in the manger!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful mix of elements here, Patricia. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I knew your DD would be beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhhh just awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the cuts you have used in this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your December Daily album is amazing and so beautiful. I am in love with the silhouette die cut dividers, are they your own designs? Or are they available in the Silhouette store?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!