Friday, December 13, 2013

Hot Cocoa Ornaments | American Crafts

All this week American Crafts Designers are sharing neighbor gifts.  Some really really cute ideas.  Sharing my project with you today.  

 I cleaned these clear, plastic Michael's ornaments first and let dry.  Then using Staz-On ink and the snowflake stamp from American Crafts Peppermint Express, I stamped all over the ornament.  Tip:  stick the stamp to your finger.  Then you will have more control stamping on a round surface.
 I filled mine Starbucks hot chocolate, and the teeny tiny marshmallows.
I, like so many, love Target.  I also get inspired by the trends in marketing.  I noticed the trend in tags to be very simple and long.  So I cut strips of pattern paper, added another piece to one end and stamped a sentiment on the other end.  Added a simple bow to the top and attached the tag and bell with twine.
Quick, simple and really cute gifts.

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. These are so cute, such a fun idea and great for gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely idea for a gift.The ornaments look so beatiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun - Love the idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super fun idea! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so sweet, Patricia! Love the added stamping. I know I would look forward to the yummy treat inside, especially as I look outside and see the snow falling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a CREATIVE fun decoration! Thanks for the tip on the stamping!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so fun Patricia!! Such an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fun! I love the creative and happy ornaments, made with hot chocolate!!! YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!