Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Project Life, Week 45 | Pinkfresh

I didn't get a chance to post this here on the blog.  Always excited and happy to create with Pinkfresh products.   She sent me her newest washi tapes and stamps.  Here's how I used them.

I love layering pieces of tape onto cardstock and then punch or die cutting them out.  Some of the stamps were the pinking circles, so I knew I wanted those shapes and banners.  
I did some stamping on vellum to layer over and stamped a partial on cardstock to put in center of the camera.  I used one of my Studio Calico Project Life kits along with the Polka Dot Party Project Life kit.
The new Pinkfresh stamps are genius.  They are tell a fairytale story...I had so much fun using them to tell our story for this week.
Here is one closeup of the new washi and one of the stamps I stamped onto vellum.
I mixed in some of Pinkfresh's enamel dots and embellishments as well.  Love how they made my spread come together.
Speaking of Project Life, I got three weeks done this weekend plus some December Daily done.  So will be sharing soon.  Hope you had a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pages! I love how you dressed up the cards with the pink fresh elements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color scheme this week and the sewing--AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!