Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Project Life, Week 47

Sneaking in more Project Life.  Used a mix of Becky Higgins Cut and Paste cards, Studio Calico PL Kit, Elle's Studio Kits and stamps, and Freckled Fawn kits
It was kind of tricky with it still heading into Thanksgiving holiday, but then we got the tree up.  I like how it came together.  Using some of my Studio Calico letterpress cards (the yes).
Emma loves that cat...thankfully it is a sweet cat and will let her pet it a lot.  Emma's Thanksgiving program at school...her last at this school.

More Project Life and December Daily to come.  But I am having layout withdrawals.  Hopefully will get one in soon.

Have a great day!

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Love! Your PL is always so inspiring Patricia, thank you so much for sharing it with all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Project Life work! You rock!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!