Friday, January 24, 2014

American Crafts Winter Canvas

All this week on the American Crafts blog we are showing off "Winter" projects.  

I have a step by step (with photos) on making this canvas here on the American Crafts blog. 

I didn't know what I would make, but I knew I wanted to include lights.  Target had really cute sets out during Christmas that are battery operated and exactly what I wanted.
The quote:  "In the Midst of Winter I Found there was within me an Invincible Summer" I found through Pinterest.  We don't have much of a Winter here, but when we do, I'm ready for some warmth. FYI, the Cameo will cut the Dear Lizzy transparencies!  Was so excited and nervous, but worked.
 Really an easy project to re-create.  And a few of the lights even twinkle!
Stop by American Crafts for the step by step and check out all of the projects from the week.  Have a great weekend and thank you for stopping by!

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. WOW! What an amazing project! Your vision is amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the quote and the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your canvas Patricia, and adding the lights was such a fun touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, Patricia! This is absolutely PERFECT for this time of year. It has been an incredibly cold winter here in eastern PA, and your canvas couldn't have been posted at a better time. I think there may be an invincible summer hiding inside of me somewhere! I love that quote and your beautiful design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAAAAMAZING project!!! Beautiful canvas! Love the sentiment and the all those little lights ... HOW TOTALLY CLEVER!! you rocked this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adorable project.
    I cannot believe you came up with that great idea with the lights....Pure genious! <3
    Love the saying nd the letters you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so lovely, Patricia!
    I think I commented on the AC blog, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!