Monday, January 20, 2014

Cocoa Daisy February "Color Swatch" Kit Sneak Peeks

I am so excited to be joining the Cocoa Daisy team in February.  I love the style of the kits, the team, and it is a kit club I remember loving when I first started scrapbooking.  It is a pretty awesome feeling to be a part of this team and girls I knew when I first started scrapping...or I should say had scrappy crushes on, and still do.

For February, I got the main Color Swatch kit along with an extra stamp set, the Day in the Life add-on, and the Palette add-on.  I have said it so much already, but have to post here, that this has been an all-time favorite kit.  And the exclusive papers have a lot of texture to them, which I LOVED. 

So here's the first sneak.  This using mostly the main, but I did use stamps and a few embellies from the Day in the Life.
This one uses the extra stamp set I got and the main only.  
This one uses all three kits.
I saved the Palette add-on, which is filled with gorgeous pattern papers, for Valetine's cards.  And again, I used the heck out of that extra stamp set I picked up.  I got so many different looks from one stamp set.  Love that!
I also used the stamp set from the Day in the Life kit here...I just used the back of it to get a smooth image.
Join us on reveal night from 8 p.m. EST to 10 p.m. EST on the 28th.  I'm excited too about our guest designer, she is another one I have had a crush on.

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the full reveal!! Looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, pretty! They are lucky to have you, Patricia!
    I can tell you are going to do great things with the kits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my....simply stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the new team, Patricia! So excited for you and I'm antsy with anticipation to see more of these awesome sneaks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!