Friday, January 10, 2014

Elle's Studio January Inspiration Gallery and Kit

Time to reveal Elle's Studio January kit and Inspiration Gallery.

I have been getting the Elle's Studio monthly kits since November and have enjoyed them so much.  They are $9.99 until midnight of the launch day.

It is time for the Elle's Studio January Inspiration Gallery!  My first, and I'm so excited.

So here is my layout using the January cut files and kit!  The tags and bits made this layout come together so quickly.  I used the large kraft tag as my title.  The heart and arrows are from the cut files.

Love how the bits add the perfect touches to your layout.  I have used them a lot in my Project Life as well.
For this Project Life spread, I used the Noel collection.  The products are so easy to work with and made this spread come together so quickly.
Another layout using the Noel collection!  I came across this old photo of Emma's first Christmas...she was 17 mos.  Had to scrap it.  I cut out presents from the background cardstock, adhered pattern paper behind, then put the cut out present back on top.  I cut out pinking shear circles, the Joy circle, and used tags and bits from the Noel collection and stamps to fill in.  Last thing I added were the cut out snowflakes from the vellum paper from the same collection.


Stop over to Elle's Studio to see the rest of the new teams Inspiration Gallery Projects!  I can't wait to check them out myself!

And please follow me on Instagram (there's a button on the top right you can click on).  I'm leaving for CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) today and will be posting pictures on my Instagram feed.  If you are there to, can't wait to meet you.  This is my first so excited!

Pin It!

14 comments:

  1. Love your projects with ES!! Really love that Christmas layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE them all Patricia...especially the January peek... She's so stinkin' cute I can't stand it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful! Love how you incorporated the tags into PL, but those stand alone pages are stunning! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these projects are great--the photos and the colors really pop. Have fun at CHA!!! How exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layouts. That top one is just darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome projects for your first reveal, Patricia!! Can't wait to get my January kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You rocked your first reveal Patricia! Gorgeous projects!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could sit and look at these beautiful projects all day and always find something new. Awesome projects, Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that fa la la one with the gifts cut-out. Amazing work, but of course you always make wonderful things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everytnig is beautiful ! I love all your projetcts on this post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love those two layout! Each is sooooo cute.:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful first reveal! You'll knock their socks off..
    Awesome pages and such adorable photos always!! :-)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all of these! My favorite is the "Be" layout! Just perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow this is WONDERFUL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!