Friday, January 17, 2014

Love This Relationship Layout | American Crafts | CHA

Sharing a layout I did before the trip using mostly American Crafts Cut & Paste with some Polka Dot Party mixed in.
I will be honest, I had a hard time with this layout for some reason.  The main focus was on the relationship my sister has with my daughter.  Maybe I felt I didn't do it justice.
Instead of pulling more reds from the photo, I went with tying in the green's since it is a complimentary color to red.
Both collections have plenty of little bits to add lots of detail to your project.
I can't just share a layout after coming back from my first CHA.    So sharing pictures taken at the American Crafts booth.  I had a feeling why people do not post as many CHA photos, but now I know firsthand.  It is a lot to take in.  And as exciting as it is to see product, I was mostly there to see and meet friends in real life.  I'm ready for the next CHA.  I had the best time.

Okay, so from left to right:

DIY Shop, New Summer line, Dear Lizzy dies
Dear Lizzy (that one is banner embossing plate), That is a messup...it is same photo, I tried to warm it up so you can see it, but still can't, Lots of fun Thickers
Layout by Amy Tan, Plus One Dies, Plus One Thickers
Plus One alphas, me with my roommates Jennie and Nicole (miss them already.  First time meeting and we had so much fun), Amy and Baby Jack
Group picture (Nicole, Jennie, Kristine Davidson, Stephanie Hart) with Amy and Baby Jack, Summer Frames, with Diana Waite and Heather Leopard

If you follow me on Instagram, I have posted all but maybe a handful of photos I took from the trip.  So click on the Instagram icon on the right to see more.  So glad to meet so many amazing ladies!

Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful layout, loving all the bright colors. Aunts are the best aren't they? CHA looked like such fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful layout Patricia, looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty page, Patricia! Love how you did the title and added in the little embellies around the page. Looks like you had a fun time at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the layout, Patricia!! Awesome photos, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page about this beautiful friendship. Love the embellishments you used to the left of the photo.
    Also it looks like you had a great time away! ...Of course you did,...Sooo much to see!
    xo/B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout - looks like you had a fab time at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout for the relationship between your sister and Emma! Love how you used those Teals and mixed the Cut & Paste and Polka Dot Party, Patricia! And so glad you had a great time at CHA! Loved seeing all of your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a SWEET moment captured--AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!