Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Project Life 2014 | Title Page | Week 1

Hello 2014!  I think this year is already going too fast.  

Hope everyone is well.  I am still recovering from out-patient surgery.  Hoping to be more myself and really feeling good by the weekend.

Got started on my album and excited to share.  I used the January Cocoa Daisy Day In the Life.  And I always go back to using American Crafts albums, using 40% to get at Michael's or Hobby Lobby.
I kept my title page simple, the only fancy thing is filling the pocket (which I did put a card in there since I had a picture on the other side and sewed it shut).  
That "here we go" is from the new Amy Tangerine Plus One...one of my favorite CHA collections.
 the "2014 twenty fourteen" is a stamp is from Cocoa Daisy.  
Onto week 1...which is very light...kept to one page using American Crafts Project Life Cut & Paste, Polka Dot Party, and Flea Market cards.  Then mixed in products from the Cut & Paste and Polka Dot Party lines from American Crafts.
Love that chevron wood stamp from Polka Dot party.
 And so glad I used those Cut & Paste stickers...I forgotten how awesome they are to use, especially for PL.
 Gorgeous collection and cards.
We may have snow the next two days!  It would be a miracle!

Thanks for stopping by...have a great week and stay warm!

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. So beautiful and have a wonderful 2014 and great moments in PL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy all your PL spreads. So lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these pages, those rich colors and the bold brushstrokes/sentiments are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright bold colors on both of these. I hope you are feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! Love the mix of collections (I've got the Project Life card collecting bug... catching up on all the AC collections!) and how they look coherent. I'm going to go work on mine right now- thanks for the inspiration. (And tonight is CD reveal night- very excited to see the first Day in the Life kit I'll be getting!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. You are so great at keeping up with PL. Always love what you create.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how these turned out, Patricia! Such beautiful pages to start off the year. :) I hope you're feeling back to your old self soon! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!