Monday, January 13, 2014

Project Life, Week 50

Happy Monday!  I will be getting back from CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) later this afternoon.  My first!  Will post some pics I took later this week.

Here's Week 50...I used a mix of Becky Higgins Project Life and Studio Calico Project Life Kits.
 I'm really glad I kept up with Project Life and December Daily.  I put what I wanted in DD and then added more everyday, and other photos to PL.

Quick post today...hope to post more later this week!

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. This looks amazing as always Patricia. I hope you are having fun at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the queen of PL to me!
    You looked like you were having a great time meeting so many fun people at CHA!
    Have a safe trip home!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTASTIC PL--was SO fun to meet you in person!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a delight to see your PL spreads with your gorgeous pics and sweet details.
    Something to treasure! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! Your PL pages are absolutely amazing and so full of your "Patricia" touches! I love the photos so much! Thanks for sharing them, Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you rock the PL pages... miss you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!