Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Project Life, Weeks 51 and 52!

Project Life 2013 is complete and the first thing I want to do is look through it.  So glad I take the time to do this.  As much as I really love to do layouts, this just gets so much more documented.

Week 51 - using Cocoa Daisy's December Day in the Life Kit.  I also pulled in some pattern paper in top pocket with doily from December main kit.
Yes, I still did PL even though I did December Daily.  I put mostly Christmas events in December Daily and not all photos I take.  For PL, I put more of the day to day and/or any other photos I want to add.  
I still keep it to a summary of the week.

Week 52 - uses a mix of Cocoa Daisy's December Day in the Life and Studio Calico Project Life kit.  Also pulled in some exclusive Cocoa Daisy paper (bottom left pocket) from the October kit.  (the majority of the cards are from Cocoa Daisy)
Chistmas week...and again, so glad I got these additional photos (and some of the same) in here even though I did do December Daily.  The top pocket is the brochure from church, I just cut it to fit.
I LOVE this page...even though Dennis and I both got sick right after Christmas, I just love these photos and memories.  I was about to delete the crazy photo of me.  I was still sick, it was New Year's Eve, but I wanted to set up my phone on the Gorillipod for a photo of all of us...so I was NOT myself...LOL  

Good memories from 2013...I'm hoping 2014 will be even better.  I have NOT started on 2014 at all.  But about to do it soon.  
I ordered this twenty fourteen stamp from Cocoa Daisy, and know I will use it either on the cover or title page.
And I ordered the Day in the Life January kit from Cocoa Daisy that has month stamps and cards great for the start of the year.
So now I just have to get started!

Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. These are awesome Patricia...LOVE that doily!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just switched my CD kit subscription from traditional to Day in the Life (I finally went ahead and committed to a Project Life style of scrapbooking for the new year!) and I was on the fence about it but seeing your work with the January kit makes me SO EXCITED!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pages and the color combos you used! Beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pages, loving those antlers of Emma's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my! I love these spreads!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous project life pages.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Pages!
    Love the colors and details and of course the lovely pictures of your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome pages! Can't believe you actually finished it! (my PL 2012 is still not finished, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love how you do Project Life. It's vibrant and beautiful -- exactly like you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!