Thursday, January 02, 2014

Tickled Pink


Thank you so much for the congratulations on the Elle's Studio team.  I appreciate it so much.  As I still come to the reality I am on the Elle's Studio Team yesterday, I am also pinching myself having made the Pink Paislee team.  Rebecca told me not to pass out when I responded back to her.

I just am so thankful for the teams I am on and have been on.  It's an amazing experience I do not take for granted.

Have you seen peeks of the new lines coming out for CHA from Pink Paislee?  I LOVE them all.  The patterns, colors.  I'm loving the styles of all of the collection and cannot wait to see and work with in person.

You will be able to see the complete reveal on the Pink Paislee blog on January 6th.

Be sure to follow Pink Paislee in all social media platforms so you don't miss anything.  Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.  


________________________

I do have pictures taken of my December Daily to show you the finished project.  Will have that up hopefully on Monday!

Have a great weekend!

Pin It!

24 comments:

  1. Whooo hooo! You go girl! I am so happy for you. Huge congrats! You are so going to rock the Pink Paislee product.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats...can't wait to see what you create. All my best wishes for 2014

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congrats Patricia!! You deserve it!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. So delighted for you sweet Patricia! You just made it even more fun to follow PP. You will rock their products girl!! Hugs and happy 2014!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Patricia!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are on fire! Congratulations! I am so glad that they see your amazing talent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Patricia! No surprise to me at all - you are so talented and will be a wonderful addition to their team!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Huge grats on Elle's and Pink Paislee - so thrilled for you and love seeing your work everywhere!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Patricia! You are on a roll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hooray! So exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! Another feather in your cap! Glad to have the chance to work with you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. First of all: Happy New Year!! I wish you the very best for 2014!!
    Congrats on making those DT!!! So well deserved!!
    They're lucky to have you!! :)
    Can't wait to see your new projects!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome! Congratulations!!!!! Happy 2014!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So excited for you Patricia!! I had a feeling I would see you on the new Team announcement!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so very happy for you!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  16. congratulations, patricia. it's going to be a great year.
    ~jamie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats!!They are so lucky to have you. And Congrats on Elle's Studio,, too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So happy for you, Patricia! You are going to rock it all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. So excited for you and all your new adventures this year! HUGE congratulations! Looking forward to seeing all of your wonderful inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I can't even fully explain how very happy I am for all of your success Patricia! Can not wait to see what you do with the new PP collections.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sooooooooooooooooooo excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. so excited for you! Huge congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  23. so excited for you! Huge congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!