Wednesday, January 22, 2014

You Are Here

I don't do resolutions.  Although, I am very goal oriented, but ever since I left my job, I don't have that headstrong mindset.  But I do have determination and self-motivation, especially if I really really don't like something about myself.

Here's that crazy photo from my Project Life, Week 52 I almost deleted...but honestly it couldn't be more perfect.  I think it is more of the "real" me coming out, letting loose...

I used Studio Calico's January main kit for this and Catherine Davis' photo mask file.  Added my stamps, papers, journaling, more splatters of ink, etc.
Without overthinking, I just typed up several areas in my life I would like to be better or just continue to improve, reminders.  I think the one I need to work on the most is "Find Satisfaction from Within."  Well, that one and the last one that says, "don't ever grow up."
Thank you for stopping by!

Pin It!

17 comments:

  1. Wow what a fun page!!! Love that photo of you and love the mask you added over it (how did you do that? in PS?).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monique, I used Photoshop Elements and the clipping mask.

      Delete
  2. You're lucky you didn't delete this photo, it's such fun!! Great LO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such an AWESOME layout! So glad you didn't delete it! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun LO. You are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this photo and the layout! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Awesome layout!! Totally fun photo too!
    Loooove the die cut title!!! so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This totally ROCKS! So glad you didn't delete it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this photo and I love that you are scrapbooking all of you, even the crazy parts. So fun and love that you made it so big!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is what scrapbooking is all about, the real, the crazy, the every day. I love this! It's a totally fun page, Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that photo Patricia and your page is so fun!! Love the b&w pic with the pops of bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your page! Your photo is really neat and especially love how it fades into the background!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Coolest page I've ever seen you do, so awesome girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. seriously woman this is like downright the most incredible page ive seen in along time!!! you get me everytime!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!