Monday, February 24, 2014

Cocoa Daisy March "Grey Street" Sneaks

I have Cocoa Daisy March kit sneaks!  The kit is called "Grey Street."  But lots of color in these kits, but also soft colors as well as neutrals.

I really had a blast with these kits.  These first two sneaks are with the main kit only, and I still have lots left.  One is an artsy layout the other very clean, simple and graphic...both looks I LOVE!
Next, is another clean, graphic look using Add-On 1 and the main kit stamp set.
I did my Project Life for week 6 using the Day in the Life and it's add-on.  The green washi is from Add-On 1.  I'll have a process video (2), one for how I pick photos, and one putting this spread together.
And I made four cards using the Pattern Paper add on.  You can really go soft soft or bold bold with this one.  For the stamps, I used the main kit stamp and the Day in the Life stamp set.
Because of the short month, kit reveal is on the 26th at 9 p.m. ET time.  Come chat with us over at Cocoa Daisy.  I'll be there!  Can't wait to reveal these.

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Maybe this is the kit club I need to look into!
    How are the boards? Are they pretty active?
    Love the peeks! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!