Friday, February 28, 2014

Cocoa Daisy Reveal - Main Kit Layout

Happy Friday!  I have another main kit only layout.  This one is more clean and simple compared to the one I posted yesterday.

If I don't create backgrounds with the Silhouette, or use mist or inks for the background, this is my go-to design.  I love the mix of papers, colors, and textures.
The "so much to love" is from a sticker on one of the kits.  I just backed it with cardstock, and pop dotted it with foam adhesive.
 I used more of the leftover transparency on this one, and still have more.  I did partial stamping with the main kit stamp.  Inked "good" and stamped; then inked "day" and stamped.
 So you could see the whole lightbulb clip, and for more texture and color, I added little "x's" stitched to hold it in place.
 Have a great weekend, hope you pick up this kit, and get some scrapping done to use up what you have before it gets to you!   More "Grey Street" kit posts to come.

Thank you for stopping by!

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely layout. Great colors. Cute photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the kind of wonky chevrons and the stitching and that great lightbulb clip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun layout, Patricia! I love that Gray background with the pops of Green from the chevron pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! I love the gray and how you stitched that lightbulb clip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic layout!!
    Love the embellies and the colors that you used! wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!