Saturday, February 15, 2014

Elle's Studio Sketch

For the American Crafts blog hop, please click here.

Thursday sketch is up at Elle's Studio.  Create a layout based on this sketch for a chance to win a $10 gift certificate from Elle's Studio.
Here is my take on the sketch.  Staying with the hearts, but I masked and misted the background with hearts. 

Then I made my photo into a heart to continue with the heart and Love theme.  Which, by the way, the photo was taken by our 5-year old daughter...she was making us laugh being very bossy about how we posted, where we stood.
Be sure to post your inspired layout from the sketch here for a chance to win!

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet pic of the two of you! I love all the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patricia! I hope you had a happy Valentine's Day! Your heart based layout is simply mahlvelous! I love your background and creative take on the sketch. And the photo of the 2 of you is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with the sketch. Great colors and such a fun picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute take on the sketch, Patricia! I love the misted hearts and the way you layered the tags and embellishments!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable! I love the hearts and that photo and I can totally relate to a bossy almost-5-year-old photographer, lol! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!