Tuesday, February 25, 2014

On the Cocoa Daisy Blog | American Crafts Layout

I have a peek into how I made one of my layouts on the Cocoa Daisy blog using the March "Grey Street".  The reveal will be until the 26th at 9 p.m. ET.

And I do have an American Crafts layout to share that uses a mix of the new Plus One, Daydreamer and the older Cut & Paste and Polka Dot Party.
One of my favorite sizes 8.5x11.  I masked and misted the background with a Studio Calico mask first, then added the papers.  Punched the banner with the American Crafts punch, sewed them together and adhered.  Added some stamping, typed my journaling on more cardstock and adhered it in a whimsical way to go with the layout.
A fun, and quick layout to put together.  Ready for Spring!

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. I love this layout! Especially the misting! And I can't wait to see the full reveal :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The peek looks REALLY cool! Love the stamps coming off the bike, like it is speeding away...cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all that misting on the bottom of the page, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the layers on the top layout, colors and triangles! Can't wait to see the full reveal. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That peek is looking really awesome, Patricia! Love the layout with the close up of the bicycle wheel and all of the creative doings around the page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great sneak Patricia, and I love your fun use of the Daydreamer collection! And I love the 8.5x11 format!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, this is just adorable Patricia, love the inking towards the bottom. Looks like tire tracks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!