Thursday, February 20, 2014

Project Life, Week 4

The winner of the American Crafts Valentine's Blog hop is:

LINDA

CONGRATS, Linda.  Please email me at patriciaroebuck@bellsouth.net and I will get these goodies out to you!

_________________________________

Lots going on this week.  I used a mix of my Cocoa Daisy Day in the Life kits, mostly the January, and mixed in some older main kits as well.  I stayed with just those kits so this came together fast.
There's the Furby she named Day Bay, and he has since been returned...she realized she didn't like him afterall.  LOL  Sunday was a day of going to the park and then Menchies.  Went for a walk to try to help my nerves.
 Love all the exclusives and stamps from Cocoa Daisy. 

And the big day was finally here for my surgery.  I'm only smiling for Emma to see me while my sister watched her for us.  It was outpatient, so when I got home I was greeted with a card from Emma.  How perfect is that "while you were out" card for the surgery?  LOL
Freckled Fawn frames were in the kit and the exclusive veneers.  Our "snow day" was just ice.  Such a disappointment.
 And as dedicated as my husband is to running, it was too cold to finish his run.
Will be posting sneaks of the Cocoa Daisy March Day In the Life soon.  I am so in love with these kits.  Make PL fun and fast with style!

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous spread, Patricia! I love all of the bright colors and I'm glad to hear your surgery went well. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are perfect in this spread

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!