Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Project Life, Week 5

Hello!  Sharing my week 5 of my Project Life using Cocoa Daisy's Day in the Life kits and main kits.  This was with the January kits.

We still had no school days due to ice/snow/sleet...but all we got was ice.  We were waiting, and waiting, and waiting...
So I went outside to get some of the "ice" photos.  LOL  
It was still an uncomfortable week for me until Friday when I had everything removed and could finally start healing.  It was also Chinese New Year.  Didn't do too much.  Emma is kind of afraid of the Lion Dance...well the man with the mask so it was just us.  But it was sweet because the owner still came out to see Emma at Trey Yuen and our friend and waitress did too.  She really is treated like royalty there.
A few closeups.  Love love love the stamps as always, the cards, the embellies and style of these kits.  
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. love all the black and white photos mixed with color, really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are doing PL again because you do such great spreads.
    And so many great photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are from Maine, currently stationed in California. I do miss the magic of the wintery months! I love your color choices for these pages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to visit Maine one day especially in the summer! Thank you, Brianna!

      Delete
  4. Great pages! The Chinese New Year photos totally make me smile, love that you guys are keeping that tradition alive for Emma!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! Your little lady is such a character!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love your girl and your PL spreads are always so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!