Friday, March 14, 2014

Be Yourself Everyone Else is Taken | Come On Get Crafty

Happy Friday!   I have a "why didn't I think of that" post with a wishy washy title on the Come on Get Crafty post here.
I used Maggie Holmes washi paper to cut my title.  More details on the Come on Get Craft Blog.
Also used the Close Knit collection as well as Bella Blvd.
Hope you check out the Come on Get Crafty blog post to see how this layout came together.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.  Heading to a St. Patrick's parade tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by! 

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. bowing down! This is one of my favs ever! Just fabulous Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowwwwwwww !!!!! super page !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that saying too! A wise thing for our girls to remember .-)
    Adore your page as always !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously how cool is that? Love it! Adorable photo so perfect for the title.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this bold layout! That blue background paper really sets everything else off and I love the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Patricia!! Awesome design and the title is really fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a WONDERFULLY bright and bold page with SUPER cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bright blue background! It makes everything pop right off of the page. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun page! Love the circles! And love the blue background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!