Monday, March 31, 2014

Cocoa Daisy April "Hint of Sunshine" Reveal

Cocoa Daisy's April "Hint of Sunshine" is my new favorite kit.  I loved it all...so much that I bought it all.  Great variety, colors, textures, stamps, and embellies.  Kits available to subscribers now, and available to everyone on the 1st.

Here is my first layout using just the main kit.  Techniques I did were:  gesso on the wood veneer clouds.  While still wet, I sprinkled the glitter on top.  Washi tape over paper, then ran through my Big Shot and also used punches.  Stamping on vellum with Prima chalk ink (hit it with heat gun to make permanent).



 Will have step by step later on the Cocoa Daisy blog on this altered clipboard.  I did not go out and buy anything, only used what I had on hand.  Wasn't sure in the process, but then it all came together.  used mostly the Day in the Life kits, but used items from all the kits to put this together.




And using both the main Day in the Life and its add on for my week 9.  My most favorite spread this year.  I love the colors, embellies, and the exclusive 6x6 papers in the kit were my favorite.






I still have plenty to play with and use later.  I am absolutely loving the Cocoa Daisy kits.  Great value, great products, great style, and excellent customer service.  I feel like I get personal treatment.  Check out Cocoa Daisy later this week, big, fun changes coming.  See you there!

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Ahh! This is so good to read. I didn't do *anything* with the March kit yet (the color scheme was hard for me) and was thinking maybe I *shouldn't* get a kit anymore if I'm not using it, but seeing all these made me realize that I love the kits and the really amazing ones get me inspired and creating. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE what you created. Great colors. Loving blues, yellow and greens lately!!! Adorable picture of your little princess!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your galelry is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. geez, I cannot type. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pages! I really love how light and bright and citrusy this kit is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pages...love the fresh colors

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such great projects! Love the glitter gesso clouds! I was just saying on another blog that I need some gesso soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Week nine looks amazing! And other projects too!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!