Thursday, March 20, 2014

Cocoa Daisy "Hint of Sunshine" Sneak Peaks

Hey Everyone!  Getting some sunny days?  Even here in Louisiana it has been cold and having those sunny days just makes you want more.  

I have sneak peeks using Cocoa Daisy's April "Hint of Sunshine" kits.  They made me happy, creative, smile, and ready for Spring.  My new favorite kit, and I could not resist, I got them all.

Here is my Main kit only layout sneaks.  The papers make this look like an artsy layout but without the effort.  The love is washi tape.  I die cut it!  And that glitter on the clouds is so unique.  It is a mix of stars, small glitter, and almost dust glitter...very unique.  I want a bottle of it.
Next sneak is my current most favorite Project Life spread using the Day in the Life and it's Add-On.  In the add-on, you do get a whole bottle of sequins.  So fun!  If you have gotten Cocoa Daisy's DITL kits before, they are even better.  More cards, more embellishments, and more 4x6 landscape cards, which make me very happy since I still use Design A.
And then last is an altered project.  If you look closely at the first photo on the background, you will see the washi tape that is in Day in the Life add-on.  I used the main, add-on 2; Day in the Life and it's add-on; and the pattern paper kit.  But most comes from the Day in the Life kits.
That's it.  Gorgeous kits that made me want to create!  I hope you can come on the 28th for the reveal and chat! 

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. love your sneaks, the kit looks so cheerful, and I am loving all your details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, love these sneaks !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sneaks!!! Can't wait for reveal night :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!