Saturday, March 01, 2014

Cocoa Daisy Reveal - Using Add-On

I have a very bright, "healthy" layout I made with the add-on Emerald Isle and the main kit stamps from Cocoa Daisy's "Grey Street."

The idea for the layout came from the stamps.  I love circles, and stamping the circle thumbs is just a little smaller than my 1" Fiskars circle punch, leaving a nice border around it.  I wanted some kind of big circle in the center.  In the Silhouette software, I drew three overlapping circles.  Sent it through to cut with pattern paper, and then pieced the pieces back together on the layout and added stitching.
 I printed all of my photos in different size circles, cut out circles from pattern paper, adding the stamped thumbs up, and bits of the October Afternoon dies.  Another fun layout to put together.
 I need to frame this one near the kitchen to remind me ;)

Will post my Project Life and video on Monday along with some cards I made from the pattern paper kit.

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Such a great design! I love all the circles and the movement, this is really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!
    Love your layout---I've got it bookmarked to 'lift' it!
    It's the best thing I've seen on the internet today!
    Thanks so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. This.Is.Amazing!!!!!!!! So amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You Go Girl!! You are inspiring me to lose some weight.Just wondering if you are following a specific plan or have any suggestions? Its so easy to get discouraged...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your last three posts have been incredible, you have seriously rocked this kit !

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an amazing page, Patricia! I LOVE that Green cardstock background and the circle design is really awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!