Saturday, March 08, 2014

Come On Get Crafty Sketch

Happy Weekend everyone!  Popping in for a quick post and sharing my news of joining the Come On Get Crafty team.  I am so excited to join this amazing team of talented ladies.  To be honest, I hope their talent rubs off on me. 

A new sketch is up by the talented, Adrienne.  Here is my layout: 
And here is Adrienne's sketch.  I kept it pretty close to the sketch.
I was supplied with lots of product from the shop.  With just the Freckled Fawn items being from my stash, everything else is from the Come On Get Crafty Store.
 Supplies used:  Pattern Paper:  American Crafts, Pebbles, Bella Blvd., Stickers:  Bella Blvd., American Crafts, Pink Paislee, Webster's Pages, Flower:  Crate Paper, Button, Crate Paper, Enamel Dots:  Freckled Fawn, Camera Clip:  Freckled Fawn
Head over to the Come on Get Crafty Blog to see more inspiration using this sketch!  Have a great weekend...hoping to get some scrapping in and hope you do too!

But before I leave...have to do a shout out to my awesome and talented friend, Nicole Nowosad who made the font I used for "personality."  She has it available for free on her blog.  I think the font made this layout.  And it is right on trend with the script fonts that are so popular.  Since I don't like my own handwriting, this is just perfect.  Go get it!

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Such a cool page and sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun sketch! I love the angles and all the black and white, and such cute photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout, adorable pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new team, Patricia! Your layout is so cute and you did an awesome job using the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your take on this sketch, Patricia! I especially adore the color combo and those adorable photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ACK--I LOVE this page!! I totally pinned it to look at again and be inspired!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!