Monday, March 10, 2014

Elle's Studio March Gallery Inspiration and Kit

Hi Everyone!  Hope you had a good weekend.  Emma returns to school this week and tears where shed last night.  Think it will be hard for her going back.  

So excited for the new Elle's Studio March kit reveal.
I love Spring as much as Fall, and as always the kits are so fun and easy to work with.  This time I ended up using the kit on all of my projects.

Sharing just my Project Life today.  Will share more later this week.
Valentine's week...Emma made that big doily heart so I slipped in a 12x12 protector.
The spread without the doily.  I used a mix of the February kit and the March kit.  Used the Love You More collection as well as the exclusive "celebrate" wood veneer, celebrating Elle's Studio's Birthday!  You get the wood veneer and cards for free with orders over $5.

Even down here, we have had cold cold cold, but on this particular Sunday, we had the most gorgeous weather.  Spring-like and perfect.  The new alphas and stamps also made this spread come together quickly.

The cut files for March...gotta have.  I used the shamrock and the "hello" on another project and had leftover of the hello for my other two projects.
Here is the Hello from the March cut files.  Love it!
Close up of the stamps.  Used the Good Times, Everyday Moments and Love You More stamps on this spread
Head over to Elle's Studio and get your kit!  Have a great day!

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Great pages! Love that you have Emma's hand print in there and I'm totally cracking up at that photo in the bottom right....Emma's face with the lollipop is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw poor sad baby girl! I hope she comes home happier than she left! :) I am loving this March kit! so much fun, I love spring, barefeet and great colors everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is the doily with the handprint?!?! Such a cute addition to these pages, Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this March Kit !!!! Love the doily with the hand print !!!!! So cute pages !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a FANTASTIC kit--GREAT cuts and FABULOUS PL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!