Thursday, March 06, 2014

Elle's Studio Thursday Sketch

Hello!  I'm here...took it easier this week than I thought I would, but needed.  Was hoping to have a fun Mardi Gras, but the weather was just too cold and rainy.  Hope everyone is having a good week.

Elle's Studio has a new sketch up.  Always inspiring and gives you a chance to win a $10 gift certificate from Elle's Studio.  Here is my layout...
...and here is the sketch.  I just turned it and made it vertical.
I used the Love You More collection for this, and did a lot of fussy cutting of the doilies to layer.
 I used the Snippets as my photo mats.  Love how that came out and need to do again.
So go play along.  Have a great day!

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. love this weeks sketch, and I love the layout! You have been rocking paper straws, I am so lost with them but you make them look so tempting to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I love all the different embellishments, especially the straw....I never know how to use those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Patricia.Such a pretty pretty LO.
    Have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on that sketch, Patricia! I love all of the embellishments and how you switched it to a vertical page :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Patricia!! Love how you used the Elle's Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning page!!! Love how you rotated the sketch! And love those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the layers and dimensions!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!