Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Girls Only Party | Pink Paislee

Hey, Everyone!  I'll have more of my Elle's Studio projects to post later this week.  But wanted to post this 'paper party' post I did on the Pink Paislee blog last week.

My first time digging into the new Hello Sunshine collection and it did not leave me disappointed. All of the new Pink Paislee CHA Winter releases were a top favorite of mine.
  Awesome neutrals with pops of color, and tight patterns, make this an easy collection to work with. 
 The frame I purchased in a pack of three from Target.  Was not my original idea.  It wasn't working, so when I saw this frame, I knew this would be perfect.
This dress silhouette is a card from the Silhouette shop.  Stop by the Pink Paislee blog to see how I modified it to get just the silhouette of it.

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Love these Patricia! So bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. Fun collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that box with the bow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable project, Patricia!! Love what you did with the new Pink Paislee!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute project !! love this collection !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my TOTAL cuteness--LOVE these creations!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!