Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Operator | Pink Paislee

Hey Everyone!  I meant to get this posted earlier, and just didn't happen.  Strawberry patch Friday, then a play date yesterday, I just needed some down time.

I got to dig into the new Switchboard collection from Pink Paislee.  You can see the post here on the Pink Paislee blog.  
I didn't think at first to use photos of my Mom.  When the idea hit me, I had to find out if any of my sisters had photos knowing how perfect would it be to scrap with this collection.  My Mom worked for "the phone company" back in the day when she was a teen and young adult.  These photos are of her last two jobs.  She had the gift of gab...LOL.  But she also had the gift of being a listener.  And there has never been anyone to replace her in my life, one of the many things I miss about her. 
 More on the Pink Paislee blog about editing these photos.  The one here on the right is actually from a newspaper.
Another line from Pink Paislee that was on the top of my favorite list from CHA and did not disappoint.  

Have a great day.  Thanks as always for stopping by!

Pin It!

13 comments:

  1. What a great layout! It really is perfect for your mom, and I'm so glad you are scrapbooking about her also! Emma will really treasure this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun layout!! AAAAWESOME design! Gorgeous embellies too!!
    wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this, Patricia!
    It makes me want to scrap older photos of my mom and grandma :)
    I have this line ordered from PI. Can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout! such a blessing to have photos to work perfectly with a line! All the details are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, Patricia! Such a perfect collection for your photos and it's awesome you were able to get this memory down on paper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is GREAT--loving the textures and dimensions--PERFECTION!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool! I love all the details you have on the page! Thanks for the close ups!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing layout for these photos, Patricia!! I really love the way you placed the title down the page!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty and I just love all the details you have added! I love those strips and it looks like a great collection!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fun page! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely layout, pictures are fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow, those photos are just perfect for this collection. Your page is so sweet, and a great tribute to your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous page and lovely line!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!