Friday, March 07, 2014

Plus One Cards | American Crafts

All this week on the American Crafts blog, the new Amy Tangerine Plus One line is being featured.  

I have some cards that were on the blog yesterday.
The Plus One line was one of my top favorites from CHA.  There are so many new and exciting tools and products in this collection and I wanted each card to feature them.  

The first card features the new stitching templates and threads available in new colors.  I did not use the template as is, but still used it as a guide to make the "x's."
Next card uses the new embossing plate.  And the techniques on this card are fussy cutting, stamping and embossing, and cutting along the lines of the paper to see through to the embossing.  This is my daughter's favorite because of the neon colors.
Next, I really wanted to use this color combination.  and I wanted to use the washi tape.  I used it here as a border for the yellow paper and then stitched into place.  The yellow paper is leftover from cutting stars and I love the look it gives to my card.  Nothing wasted.
Thanks as always for stopping by.  More to share soon.  Hope you have a great day!

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. I love them! The line is great, but you made it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cards! Such detail and great use of color! So amazing, my friend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all awesome Patricia! Love the fun designs on each card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards, Patricia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this very colorful card trio Patricia! Especially love the stitched floss on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WAY to ROCK the Plus One, I agree it was TOTALLY one of my FAVORITES as well!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!