Monday, April 28, 2014

Cocoa Daisy May "Here I Am" Kit Sneaks

Posted my Cocoa Daisy sneaks on Instagram and at Cocoa Daisy, but sneaking them in here on the blog as well.  For the May "Here I Am" kits, I got the main, the Add-on, and the Day in the Life.

I have more sneaks posted here on the Cocoa Daisy message board.   I really did not want to stop working with these kits.  This first sneak is a Main Kit only.
This used mostly the papers from the Main, except that red paper is from the Add-On.  The embellishments are from the Add-On as well.  This uses some of the May printables.
This is mostly Main Kit as far as papers, but uses a lot of embellishments from the Add-On, and May Printables.
Last one uses only the Day in the Life.
Full reveal is tonight at 9p.m. EST.  Would love love to chat with you.  Come see the reveal and hang out with us at Cocoa Daisy.

Will catch up on some other posts I should have posted.  Lots happening this week.
Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like LOTS of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous sneaks, Patricia! Can't wait to see more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your projects, Patricia! Your sneaks look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sneaks!!! :)
    And adorable pics on FB today of Emma!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!