Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Country Roads | Come On Get Crafty


Hey, Everyone!  Patricia here to share with you a layout I made with these adorable new Basic Grey Fresh Cut wood die cuts.
I mixed the softness of the wood die cuts with some bold colors.  That plaid paper from Pebbles is one of my favorites, and has a country feel to it, so it was perfect with these photos I took from our vacation to Tennessee a couple of years ago.  I mixed in some American Crafts Mayberry, Pink Paislee stickers, and the new Basic Grey chalkboard label stickers to complete the look.
I cut my title by welding together the words and pop dotting them above and between the photos to tie them together.  I think those Pink Paislee stars are perfect too in the center.  I just love that bluebird from the Basic Grey wood die cuts
I had to use the sun, but ran out of room around the photos...so decided to create a sunburst in the corner with the wood piece connecting it.  Then added my journaling between the rays.
I used three of the pieces on this layout.  Even though they are all wood, they have color to them so it adds variety to the layout and also color.  Hope you pick a pack up on the shop. 
You can also get a few of them in the Embellishment kit available in the shop now.  Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. What a great layout! I love how bright and happy it is. Love the stitching on the pie chart piece, this one has me humming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those colours. Such a sweet and fun LO Patricia. Makes me feel so summery : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your use of the wood embellishments, so cute Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable page, Patricia!! I love the bold Yellow background!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bright colors and how you used that adorable gingham paper! Fabulous page, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!