Thursday, April 03, 2014

Elle's Studio Thursday Sketch

This week has flown by.  Having Spring yet?  We are having great Spring weather this week...perfect, and wish it would stay just like it is.

I have a layout for Elle's Studio for the Thursday sketch.  Here is my layout.
And here is the sketch.  "Most" of the time, I do not copy sketches.  I look at them, then put away and do whatever.  And I did just that with this, and funny how I look at them side by side and can see similarities.  

Hope you get a chance to play along for a chance to win an Elle's Studio gift certificate.

Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful page, Patricia! Definitely see some of the elements of the sketch, but you totally made it your own. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just such a lovely page, Patricia! :)
    And the photograph is beautiful as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic page!! Love your take on that sketch!
    Beautiful photo and embellies! Bright and colorful ... LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just darling...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet. I love the light bright colors and all those tags! Great clustering and placement!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you interpreted the sketch and that photo is simply precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sketch and what you did with it! That ballet word is AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your design, love the papers and love the photo you chose. The view from behind adds a lot of interest as well!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally beautiful I adore all your layers on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely layout !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!