Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Spring Card and Layout | American Crafts

Hello!  

This assignment for American Crafts got me ready for Spring.  

For the card I welded together a cut file to make it a card.  Then using vellum and a butterfly punch, I made a butterfly confetti pocket.  Used the American Crafts gold glitter to cover the DIY wood veneer butterfly.  I'm addicted to glitter lately.
Next is my layout.  More glitter on the DIY double-sided stick Thickers.  I love all the lines, as always, from American Crafts, but really loving the DIY items. 
I used the DIY roller over wet gesso on the wood veneer card, sprayed it with mist, and let it dry.  I LOVE how it came out.  Completely changed the look of it.  I felt like I got messy, but still a neat and clean look.

Hope you have a great day, thanks for stopping by!

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Patricia, this is gorgeous!!!! LOVE the colors and the diagonal arrangement!!! Pinning for inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of these, Patricia! The pocket on your card is such a great idea, and the diagonal design on your layout is so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the diagonal design on your layout !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous and inspiring! I love the colors, design, photo, everything!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!