Tuesday, April 29, 2014

U Captured Fuji Instax Mini Album and Video | Pink Paislee

There are some projects that you can't help but smile and love how it is coming out.  I loved that this album was something personal for my daughter.  I just loved how cute it came out, how excited she was, and seeing her holding it and claiming it as hers!  LOL

This was on the Pink Paislee blog last week.  I have a process video for this as well...or I should say Emma and I have a process video.  She gets so excited when she sees me filming, taking process photos, and especially doing the voice overs. 
You will see on the video, but I used mostly Hello Sunshine because it fit my daughter's personality.  After I had the base pages made from Pink Paislee cut files, and making the plastic pockets for the Instax pictures, I decided an accordion to bind the pages would be nice.  
And here is the video.  Thanks for stopping by as always.  Have a great day!

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Super cute album Patricia. What fun for Emma to have a place to store her photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little album, LOVE! I really want one of those Instax cameras!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much to love here, Patricia and Emma!! Those pockets are genius, and Emma's photos and hearing her voice have me smiling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this idea !!!!
    have a great day...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loooove this mini album!!
    Totally enjoyed watching this video!! So fun to hear you both!!
    TFS!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun mini album! Love the colors. Going to go watch the video!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This mini album is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your album is adorable, Patricia!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!