Friday, May 30, 2014

Cocoa Daisy June Boho Garden Reveal - Main Kit Layout

Hello!  Did you head over to Cocoa Daisy for the reveal?  You can sign up for the emails and see all of the kits without subscribing.  Kits are available to subscribers now, and to everyone on the first.  I know I say it every time, but this is my all time favorite month's kits.

Here is my main kit only layout.
I cut that heart from the background paper, then cut some of the words out and pop dotted them, but in one area I put the backside of the heart pattern paper (the chevron) behind, and then repeated that pattern with circles to break the words from the heart.
 These projects are my all time favorite as well.  The photo of my daughter hugging her best friend on the last day of school, about had me balling.  I held it together.  But I could tell she was sad too.  It was such an emotional and big day graduation from kindergarten.
I lined those gorgeous Heidi Swapp stickers around the heart...I had eyed those at CHA, and so glad they were in this kit.

Will be sharing more from reveal.  If Summer has started for you, enjoy as much as you can.  Thank you for taking the time to stop by.


Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. LOVE this! The way you broke up the heart and the triangles surrounding the heart!such a great look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and bright and gorgeous! Total sticker love here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That heart is amazing! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved it... very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These design is so fab, Patricia!! I love the way you used the word phrases to create the heart shape!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable layout. Love the heart design and the lettering!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the heart design!! and love the vibrant colors of your page!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo love this one, its stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout !!!!!! love the colours !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!