Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Cocoa Daisy June Kit Sneaks

Hello!  Hope everyone had a great weekend.  

Posting my sneaks from Cocoa Daisy's June BoHo Garden kits.  I got the Main with its add-on, the Day in the Life with its add-on.

This first sneak uses the main kit only.
Everything else, I mixed all the kits together.  I made two layouts, one Project Life spread, and three cards.  
 That Hello card shows the banner stamp from the stamp set from the Day in the Life.  I matched the ink of the Hello.

 This turtle is one of some really cute stamps that will be available.  You can subscribe to just the stamps each month.  It is a great value.


Come join us tonight for reveal and a chat at 9 p.m. EST time.  I'll be there.  Would love for you to join us.  This is my new favorite kit, and some of my most favorite projects.  I really did not want to stop working with it.

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I can already see how fun these projects are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!