Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Did You See Me Cut That? | Cocoa Daisy

I was so happy to pack up all of my leftovers from the Cocoa Daisy April and May kits to get to make a some few more fun things with them while at a crop this past weekend.  I used up most of the May kit papers, but still had tons left of embellishments.
I met my two crop friends, Tonia and Stacy, in 2009 at my first crop and we have been sitting together at crops ever since.  I took a picture of them, and Stacy snuck up on me and got my picture.  I had to use the new Ninja cut file this month from Cocoa Daisy.  They are available free to subscribers, so be sure you signup for emails when they go out.  There is a stamp set as well that should hopefully be coming back in stock.
 I did this layout at the crop, and it was a tough layout.  The photos are busy, and I wasn't sure how to incorporate the Ninjas.  But I love this end result, which is a do-over.  After I got home from the crop, I changed it up.
It cracks me up and I just love it.  I want to frame this to look at all the time.  We have such a great time.  Love that this hobby brings friends together.

Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Love all the cuts and how you used the alpha sheet so creatively.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So impressed, you really achieved that delicate balance in the layout between complexity/simplicity. There is a lot going on, but the clean lines really keep it from being too much. LOVE the ninjas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun page, Patricia! Loving the Ninjas on here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is very beautiful! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful page !!!!! so cute Ninjas !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much fun! I love the ninjas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This page is so fun, Patricia!! I am in love with those cute Ninjas and how you used them on your page!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is SO fun--the ninjas are AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh - so cute! I love the little ninjas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!