Saturday, May 10, 2014

Elle's Studio May Gallery and Kit Reveal

Elle's Studio has done it again, with not just an amazing kit, but limited edition stamps, wood veneers, and cut files.
And a little extra this month!  EEK!!!  I LOVE patriotic anything, and the tags, stamps, and veneers were so awesome to play with.
Here is what I did.  The blue "Land of the Free..." card is from the May kit.  I used the Patriotic tags, stamps, and wood veneers on this layout.  One of my most favorite layouts of an old photo of my Dad and a letter he wrote to his parents.  They were scanned so I printed in the size I wanted.  I didn't want to add any adhesive to the letter, so I cut a large photo corner to hold them.
 These white with blue stars were cut from the packaging from the Patriotic veneers.  Too perfect not to use even the packaging.

 This is one of those layouts, I worry I won't do the story or the photo justice...and I think I did.  I love how it came out.
Be sure to pick up these kits before they are gone.  You won't be disappointed!

Have some cards to share next week from the kit and limited edition stamps and veneer.

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. So awesome Patricia! I love how you incorporated the Patriotic Mini Collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Awesome layout!! Love everything about it!!!
    Totally perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this layout and how you used the patriotic kit with that fabulous photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic heritage layout! I love that you included the scan of the letter, such a special layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic page! Love the old photo of your dad and those letters! How awesome you've got those!!! Pinning this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great page!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is SO original and FANTASTIC!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!