Thursday, May 15, 2014

Leftovers from April and May Cocoa Daisy Kits

I was so happy I got to pack up my leftovers from the April and May kits from Cocoa Daisy for the crop I went to a couple of weeks ago.  And even more happy, I got to just play with no end result in mind.

I used gelatos on the background and then used May main, DITL (the rub on gold stars), and Whereabouts; and the October chipboard clouds and sequins are from the April add-on.  All are sold out, except the May DITL, which I can't believe hasn't been snatched up.
J'AdoreLO



J'AdoreDetail1



J'AdoreDetail2

I really can't believe this pattern paper add-on from April is still available.  I kept that pretty butterfly paper as is, cut the vellum into a butterfly and used the gold to cut my title.  Also fro that same kit, is the green Basic Grey paper I cut using a May cut file.  The rest is mostly leftovers from May's Whereabouts.

PreciousLO



PreciousDetail1



PreciousDetail2



PreciousDetail3
Hope you are snagging these kits!

Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. WOW - these are so beautiful! I love that big vellum butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, that first one is breathtaking, so soft and the rub-on stars - gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both so sweet, Patricia! Awesome use of the leftovers from your kits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh these are simply divine, that large butterfly is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sigh...such beautiful pages, Patricia! I love your new blog header! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pages!!! Love the patterned papers and embellies, your designs and those wonderful photos, of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super soft sweet and amazing! I am especially smitten with the first page!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!