Tuesday, May 13, 2014

May Elle's Studio Inspiration Gallery

More from Elle's Studio May Inspiration Gallery.

I used the May cut files for this Thanks card and the Limited Edition stamps.
A fun card for my daughter for graduation kindergarten this Friday using Love You More paper, May Kit, and limited edition veneer.

 And more Thanks cards for Teacher Appreciation at my daughter's school.  I used the May cut file again and Everyday Moments.

The gold studs are leftover from the May Cocoa Daisy main kit.  They were perfect for these projects.  Hope you pick up these cut files, kits, stamps, and veneer! 

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. What beautiful cards! I'm sure the teachers loved them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are great, and congrats to your daughter on her kindergarten graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful! I LOVE how you used the round veneer on the second card, so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards!! They'll loooove 'em!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these Patricia, especially the way you used the wood veneer on the second card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what great little gems of cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!