Thursday, May 01, 2014

More From Cocoa Daisy May "Here I Am"

Hello!  Quick post to show the rest of the projects I did with the new Cocoa Daisy May "Here I am" kits.

Both of these layouts use the main and the "Whereabouts" kits.   And all of these projects use the Cocoa Daisy May printables.  I printed them on vellum.
This layout was out of my comfort zone.  But my personal favorite...I got the mood across that I wanted, and used my favorite papers from the kit. 
This one pulls the softer colors from the kits.
And my Project Life, Week 13 use the Day In the Life May kit only.




My new favorite projects and kits.  I did not want to stop creating with these kits.
Grab yours here!

May is super busy here, and I'm starting the craziness off at a crop this weekend.  Will catch up with everyone when I can.  Feeling a little overwhelmed right now and need to just enjoy.

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. All your creations are gorgeous! That top page is lovely. Love how the layout compliments the pic. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic kit and layouts! I love all those fussy cut flowers in the first one, and the rounded corners of the frames in the second. Just such a great mix of colors and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty kits!
    And you did such a great job on your projects!!
    Miss chatting with you over at the PI board.
    Hope all is well with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects with the Kit, Patricia!! I love the fun look you created on your first layout and the big photo! And the frames on your second layout are an awesome design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness--LOVINg all of your inspiration on these pages--AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with those great kits !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!