Friday, May 16, 2014

Project Life 2014, Week 14 with Elle's Studio

Happy Friday.  Today is the day my daughter graduates from Kindergarten.  Cannot believe!

I didn't get a chance to blog this extra Project Life spread I did for the Elle's Studio blog.  You can find more detail and all of the products I used here
Please click over for all the products I used.  There's lots of stamping, some hidden, but add so much to the spread.  
Busy weekend ahead for us.  
Hope you have a great weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!!

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. What cute pages! Loving each of the individual elements - like the 1-2-3 card, and the goofballs, they are all perfect standalone, but work so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun PL spread! LOVE the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Growing up so fast! I love that you got a photo of her with the Rebel. So great when our children share our interests.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous as usual!
    Love, love your PL spreads :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cool pages, as usual. And congrats to Emma on kindergarten graduation! That's a big milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome spreads as always. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous spreads! Thank you for sharing. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!