Friday, May 23, 2014

#Summer Cards | American Crafts

One thing that is consistent, is that American Crafts always has the best Summer and/or beach lines.  The colors and patterns and embellies are just the best.

I just did these cards for the American Crafts blog.  You can also see a full week of inspiration from the team using the line.

This first card uses the transparency embellishments.  I paired them with matching colors, and then layered the transparent frame, and added stickers along the edge with the clothespin.
This card was fun.  I tweaked a wave border and made it into a card.
Waves Cut File and Inserts:
I am sharing the card cut file I made for the #Summer card. The card measures a 4.25 x 5.5 card. I trimmed an eighth of an inch around to have the white border show. Easily cut multiple waves to adhere to the back of the card by placing 2”x6” strips of the 6x6 paper pad papers to your cutting mat, and send through your Silhouette one time. 
And this card uses the stamp set.  I embossed the glasses in white, then colored in with watercolors.
Hope you get some of this happy, cherry, summery line. 
Thanks as always for stopping by! 

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. These are so fun, Patricia!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love as usual!! Love the new look of your blog too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun summery cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect cards!!! In Brazil is autumn now ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing cards!! My fave is the gorgeous 'Summer' one!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw these on the blog, so very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab cards!! My favorite is the one with the waves ... just awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!